Sign in to follow this  

final count, who's doing WORCS or Mattawa GP?

so who is doing the WORCS race this coming weekend or the Mattawa GP? I still can't decide if I want to do either of these, sort of looking for a break and save some cash. curious who is doing what?

My buddy and I were thinking about going to Mattawa but we heard that it was going to be mostly sand whoops so we are having second thoughts. Does anybody know what the course is going to be like?

Where is the WORCS?

WORCS is at Burnt Ridge MX park near Chahalis, WA. I swept the Quad WORCs race last weekend and the course was FUN! It is dry, but fast. The ground is soft in the woods, grass track is barely burned in by the quads. I don't know how much the track will change for the bikes this weekend but I burnt 5 gallons of gas (most of it Sat) while sweeping and I am tired.

They are looking for more sweep riders I beleive. Anyone interested? I can give you contact info.

I am having a hard time deciding what to do :thumbsup: . I don't know if I want to fork out 100+ for two hours of racing :ride: . I am thinking of just going trail riding

the mattawa course will have sand whoops, single track, wide open roads, lil bit of everything...

skipping that race but doing the poker run on sunday instead

I am having a hard time deciding what to do :thumbsup: . I don't know if I want to fork out 100+ for two hours of racing :ride: . I am thinking of just going trail riding

Hey Shawn, what do you think about a Greenwater to Naches ride? :applause:

Tristan

Hey Shawn, what do you think about a Greenwater to Naches ride? :ride:

Tristan

I think I will be going to reiter Saturday morning before my annual company picnic :thumbsup: ,and they say its not maditory that you go BS. Sunday I think I will be going to Evans creek to see what that place is all about befor I take my fellow stumpies there in October.

I think I will be going to reiter Saturday morning before my annual company picnic :ride: ,and they say its not maditory that you go BS. Sunday I think I will be going to Evans creek to see what that place is all about befor I take my fellow stumpies there in October.

As long as there is cold beer in and around Evans Creek, I'm sure we'll be fine :thumbsup:

I think I will be going to reiter Saturday morning before my annual company picnic :thumbsup: ,and they say its not maditory that you go BS. Sunday I think I will be going to Evans creek to see what that place is all about befor I take my fellow stumpies there in October.

Do you already have a map? Need one? Up there it really helps you stay off the jeep trails and on the single track.

People say that Reiter is rocky...those people haven't seen Evans Creek. That's one helluva rocky area out there! Some really neat views of Mt. Rainier, though.

I used to wheel out there in my old 52willy's jeep, and I always saw the bike trails so I figure its time to take my rmz out there and check the trails. It looks like there is only 30-40 miles of trails

I was thinking about taking my chain saw for a senic drive and then taking it hiking :thumbsup:

Is there a sound limit on chain saws? cause it sure got quiet :thumbsup:

I am on call this weekend so niether my chainsaw or bike will see any run time :applause:

I just realized that the Grizzly HS is the weekend of the 3rd proposed work party at Packwood and then the Golden Spike is the following weekend :applause:

Well, I'll eat my wheaties next weekend and get alot of work done I guess :thumbsup:

Who can tell me how far Packwood is from Riverdale?

Maybe work Packwood Saturday spend the night at Trav's mom's house since my RV will be there and get to Riverdale Sunday AM :ride:

I just realized that the Grizzly HS is the weekend of the 3rd proposed work party at Packwood and then the Golden Spike is the following weekend :thumbsup:

grizzly harescrambles is on the 27th, but the weekend workparty at packwood is 19th-20th.

are you sure there is workparty on the weekend of the 27th, there hasn't been notice for it. if there is one the same weekend of grizzly I for one won't be there as I am planning spending the entire weekend at riverdale.

As far as I know ain't no partying on the weekend of the 27th. Shanas folks are here the 19/20 so this weekend I'm going.

grizzly harescrambles is on the 27th, but the weekend workparty at packwood is 19th-20th.

are you sure there is workparty on the weekend of the 27th, there hasn't been notice for it. if there is one the same weekend of grizzly I for one won't be there as I am planning spending the entire weekend at riverdale.

What are you going to do on the 26th? Is it open for practice?