Can you ride from your house?

Can you ride from your house without a dualsport to some trails?

HA HA I can. Saw some dirt bikes ride by yesterday at the new house and saw where they went. Low and behold there is a trail that hits another somewhat paved road, that leads to an area where there are some dirt bikes trails. Some say that it leads over to Shasta Lake. SWEET. Ride my dirt bike to the lake after work. Fish or Swim.

Oh BTW The Redding are is a dual sporters paradise. 99% sure my next bike will be plated. Still going to keep the smoker though.

Later, Anyone know how to grow grass in red dirt. ?

Zeke:

I grew up in Redding, used to ride from my Parents house to Backbone ridge, then take then up to Fenders Fairy Road which goes from 299E to I-5 behind Shasta Lake. That was 80 miles, I've heard that if you keep going there are

ways to get to the coast on dirt roads, but that was back in the 80's. I'm sure fenses etc are in the way by now.

Still a lot of old roads to ride on up there.

Save the fast fire roads for those Summer days when it gets to 120. Redding has much less breeze then Chico, and seems to feel a lot hoter even though the local news says they are the same.

Cheers,

Shasta Lake City, used to be Central Valley, not sure why they renamed it. I want to CVHS HS a long time ago. Used to be a lot of crime there, maybe they renamed it instead of cleaning it up?

Not sure if he still lives there, but Ron Naylor used to be the fastest man in Central Valley. He beat all the top Pro's at the Shasta Dam GP back when Pro's used to show up.

I can :}

When I'm done riding my trail I hop on the tracks and have access to 1000+acrs.Golden rule.This is the same ranch Sea Bisket trained and stayed.I've explored it a little and have put together 2 loops so far of crazy skid trail hill climbs and such,Or just ride the tracks and play along the way. Not bad when everything is closed or just dont feal like packing the bike to a riding park.

used to,until we came across old cabin full of bathtubs. What's up with that? there is plenty of space to ride right out my back door I just need to get to know the area neighbors better. BTW, this is weekend home for me as well.

Can you ride from your house without a dualsport to some trails?

HA HA I can. Saw some dirt bikes ride by yesterday at the new house and saw where they went. Low and behold there is a trail that hits another somewhat paved road, that leads to an area where there are some dirt bikes trails. Some say that it leads over to Shasta Lake. SWEET. Ride my dirt bike to the lake after work. Fish or Swim.

Oh BTW The Redding are is a dual sporters paradise. 99% sure my next bike will be plated. Still going to keep the smoker though.

Later, Anyone know how to grow grass in red dirt. ?

I can ride from my backyard... once. Then it's off to jail and court.

Ride over to Humbolt or Mendocino counties. They know all about growing grass.

His secret spot was brokeback ridge

I saw an advertisement for that flick, they billed it as "an American Classic"

Not that there is anything wrong with that...........but don't cram it down our throats. I'll cram it down your throat........... but............. :ride:

All this to say...................... ZEKE! Let's Ride! Figure out whats up there................. and let's ride! SSS is it! I've been spoiled. No more OHV parks for me! I've blazed new trails and it's good! I'm hooked! "H**** ROCK" Let's Ride! ?

I can :}

When I'm done riding my trail I hop on the tracks and have access to 1000+acrs.Golden rule.This is the same ranch Sea Bisket trained and stayed.I've explored it a little and have put together 2 loops so far of crazy skid trail hill climbs and such,Or just ride the tracks and play along the way. Not bad when everything is closed or just dont feal like packing the bike to a riding park.

BOB!

How the ? ya been?

Casey, if I could ride outta my back yard like you, that means we'd be neighbors- fergetit- you'd be over every night bummin beers.... :ride:

:ride:Used to be able to,now due to F.S."route designation" the route is no longer legal so I must hover just above the trails until I get to the point where I am on a "legal" route.I have to sprinkle magic fairy dust on my tires just before a ride in order to do this but it is worth it as illegal activity is not tolerated in these parts!