Sign in to follow this  

Tug Hill NY ride photos

Awesome ride Dave and Randy. Great guys and great trails. I'm defintely looking forward to next ride. Thanks for the pics Dave, nice to be able to relive a ride. KLRrider sorry we missed you, we'll hook up for another ride soon. BTW anyone that hasn't ridden with Dave, fear is not a factor for him. :thumbsup:

I had an awesome time great pics and ride. its tuesday and the wife is no longer mad.

BTW sorry for leaving somewhat early how much more riding did you guys do? Kevin next time your out let me know!

Just out of curiosity, how much actual road riding did you guys do?I noticed

you guys are all plated legal.

Most all the roads in the area have been passed by the Lewis county board as legal for REGISTERED ATVs so you would be good...

Randy, After you left Dave and I found a really nice woods trail off Washington Park. It wasn't very long but was pretty tight with several drops into a stream. We then found a couple of narly, big and "deep" water holes that we ended up crossing. I was pretty hesitant at first but Dave led the way. After that we were spent and quit for the day. :ride: Swind, we only jumped on a couple of roads mainly to get our bearings and figure out where we were. A majority of the area we road were ATV plate accessable. As a matter of fact we used a Lewis County ATV map to find and/or lose our way around. :thumbsup:

sweet well let me know when you go out next....

i do know that monday i was aching in places i did not know existed

Most all the roads in the area have been passed by the Lewis county board as legal for REGISTERED ATVs so you would be good...

Wow thats nice to actually be able to ride the roads legally. In Fulton co. you really cant ride any road and btw are those trails always wet because I dont remember much rain in the past 2 weeks.

Wow thats nice to actually be able to ride the roads legally. In Fulton co. you really cant ride any road and btw are those trails always wet because I dont remember much rain in the past 2 weeks.

thats whats everyone is saying anyway..... :thumbsup:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh crap I missed that. Dave that looks awesome. I was supposed to go with Koyote. Man o Man great pics. I willllll go on the next one. Great pics. Kev, make sure you call my cell to get in touch. Ohhhhhhh crap I still can't believe I missed that ride. You guys look like you had a great time. Count me in next time. Rick :thumbsup: