Sign in to follow this  

X-GAMES and INSANITY

Some of the stuff pulled off at the X-GAMES was absolutely insane. The skateboarding big are gap jump was crazy. The free style moto was crazy. If they keep this up we will see some one die on the television. The Super Moto was awesome yesterday, super Moto track was great. Pastrana beating the Rally driver at his own game . AMAZING!!!!!!!!

He didn't say who won the supermoto race. He was talking about the rally car race.

(Unless he already edited it out in which case you should ignore this post :thumbsup: )

yeah it was insane but I didn't really wanna know who won the supermoto race.

Yeah, I really wanted to see it on TV, not read about it first. Oh yeah, it was already on TV :thumbsup:

I sure hope I don't read anything about a double-something-or-other that might have happened. Oh yeah, that was on TV too. (the original and all 47 replays were awesome!)

I'm motorcycle biased,but after watching the crashes and tricks in moto-x the big air skateboard just didn't impress me.... I'm still unsure how the guy walked away from trying to do a 360 and jumping off, landing toward the bottom of the ramp feet first...

Ya I think the re broad cast will be AAAAAAAAAA, like never.