service honda ?

i did not notice anything newer on service honda site than a 04 do they not sell parts for a 06 crf 450? also i would like to get the part numbers for the 90 leak jet and the a/p diaphram with the shorter rivet. figued if i was going to order some spare oil filters and oil mabe i could go ahead and order that as well. thanks john

check moto sport also. Service honda just raised their prices and motor sport has free shipping and it will be there in 2 days. Service honda send the order to honda and then it gets ships ground to your pad. If its a few bucks more for motorsport it might be worth it to get the second day. If times isnt an problem then its nice to help out the little guy, service honda

well i figured to get one as a spare so i use the stock diaphram as the spare if i ever decide to remove the a/p mod and use the one for the 250f with the mod. i may even have to grind on the new one to achive the results, not sure yet i waiting till all the parts are here then i'll measure the gap at wot . i'll follow the prof. redbeard pamplet to the tee. if i run into a question i'll search first then post my question. TT is awesome in that there is unlimited knowledge and expertise to help out. thanks guys your awesome! ?:ride: