Sign in to follow this  

Super easy hillclimb at Gorman

This is me going up the hill by Cottonwood camp at Gorman. My friends were new to riding and so impressed I made it up that hill so easily they wanted to video tape me lol. Anyways its straight, smooth and not super steep, but I still think its a cool video.

been up that hill the ruts and deep whoops at the bottom slow you down quite a bit then it gets pretty steep at the top. but it's a fun hill to cruise up.. now lets see you wheelie up it LOL

been up that hill the ruts and deep whoops at the bottom slow you down quite a bit then it gets pretty steep at the top. but it's a fun hill to cruise up.. now lets see you wheelie up it LOL

Haha, my bike spins the tire too much to wheelie up that!

Yeah that hil is fun!

It's pretty intimidating at the bottom, but actually pretty easy. Third gear pinned all the way to the top.

The ony reason why I get somewhat nervous about it is I'm really afraid of heights. Its pretty tall.:thumbsup:

and oh yeah, it is highly not advised you try to climb that thing with your brother's little 250cc four stroke quad.

I thought I was gonna die.

They have groomed those hills pretty good in the last 2 or 3 years. There use to be ruts that the foot pegs wood drag in at the top. Now there not much of a challenge.

isnt that where they did the rally in the x games. it was so sweet that travis won.

they did it at the staples center or what ever the name of that stadium is

they did it at the staples center or what ever the name of that stadium is

They also did a series of stages at Gorman. The stadium super special stage was the finale.