Sign in to follow this  

Dew Action Sports Tour....

Nice.... I volunteered to work there. Filled out the app and everything. Just waiting to hear back now.

Should be a good time there. What day you going? Sunday?

Thursday:

BMX Dirt -Prelims

BMX Vert -Prelims

Snowboard Rail Jam

Friday:

Skate Vert -Prelims

BMX Vert -Final

BMX Dirt -Final

Concert

Saturday:

Skate Vert -Final

Skate Park -Prelims

Skate Park -Final

BMX Park -Prelims

Free Style MX -Prelims

Sunday:

BMX Park -Final

Freestyle MX -Final

Big 1up to everyone who helped out and gave some votes for my video. Ended getting second place and won free 4 free tix for the entire weekend. I can only go Thurs-Sat though. So, I have 4 extra tix, VIP seating I believe, for the FMX finals on Sunday..PM me if interested.

Awesome....

I'm working friday and sunday all day at the event. I might have the job of taking care of the VIP's.

So maybe I'll have to cater to your ass and help you sit down. :thumbsup:

I'm 25 have a goatee type thing w/ soul patch and have a pierced libret (sp?) say hi if you see me. I'll have a blue volunteer shirt on. Might be wearing my Alpinstars hat.

I did mostly work with VIP's. I was all over though.

I was all stoked figuring I'd get to hang w/ the FMX guys since I could go anywhere on Friday. But the "crowd" the bike guys brings raised security substantially. I wasn't able to hang out in the places I previously could.

I ended up getting Pastrana's autograph on my hat though, but only got to talk for a second. He seemed super polite though. That guy is amazing (trying not to sound gay here). Had him sign next to Adams. hehe

I wasn't able to bring in a video camera or my digital SLR so all I had was my Canon Powershot. I was able to get video (the low quality digi cam type) of both runs of Adams and Pastrana and the second run of the local guy (forgot his name). I'll try to get those up and the rest of my pics.