Sign in to follow this  

Anybody want to go to Pax tomorrow? 8/8

I am thinking about heading over there tomorrow night if I can get someone to go with me. I do not like riding alone.

Living in Orlando makes it hard to go during the week. We are thinking about this weekend for either Bithlo or Pax. Leaning toward Sunday, but not sure which track yet. Let us know if you have the weekend off.

David & Harrsion

Man I sure wish I could go and ride with yah But I have no bike :applause:. I sure cant wait to get back on the track. It seems like an eternity has gone by. Hopefully I'll have it back by this coming weekend :ride:. If you do end up going tomorrow have a safe ride :thumbsup:.

I can bring the RMZ if you want to ride Robbie. Just fix it if you break it. Bring your son as I plan on bringing mine.

Living in Orlando makes it hard to go during the week. We are thinking about this weekend for either Bithlo or Pax. Leaning toward Sunday, but not sure which track yet. Let us know if you have the weekend off.

David & Harrsion

David,

SUnday Reddick is riding. Plan on being there as it is one of the best in the state and they only ride once in a blue moon...

Thanks alot fot the offer Dave I really appreciate it :thumbsup: , But by the time I get out of work, take my niece home, get ryan and the equipment ready and then drive up there itll be a bit after 7 at the earliest. Just wouldnt flow through. Well have to hook up again one of these days :applause: .

Bogfl,

I know kevin was thinking of pax this weekend but after our recent "laundering of money into our house and uggh uggh hmmm MY BIKE" I dont think we'll be able to swing a trip up to pax. So I am thinking of just stayin local at Bithlo. Now thats if I get my Bike back in time. Damn that was alot of coin out the door quicky. :ride:

scott,

sorry, i didnt see this until just now. i didnt go because i hate to ride alone. i took my 4yr old to Universal instead. head out to reddick this sunday.

Aw, I was looking forward to tonight too. I have Bithlo Friday and ACE Sunday, just a little pit bike racing while everyone else is busy.