Sign in to follow this  

My 450 Killer!!

LOL not really, but its fast as hell. And damn its hard to keep that front end down on 2nd gear starts! :applause: I posted this in the Honda 2-stroke forum but thought you guys might like to see the progression of my bike. Next up... Triple clamps probably :ride:

Props to you!!! Nice :thumbsup: 'ing ride brother :applause:

what about the 250/F in your garage???

250/F is def my bike of choice when racing cause I think its much easier for me to go fast on! But the 250 2-stroke is just so much fun to ride and I love to hang it out everyonce in a while which is more of a 2-stoke style!! It just feels so nice in the air as well :thumbsup:

Thats a nice looking track in your garage

Whats the name of it

Cool pics too

Ya look pro to me

Thanks for all the great compliments guys!! :thumbsup:

That track is in St. Pete FL and its called Sunshine Motocross. Def not your typical motocross track, very tight and technical with a lot of large doubles and a tricky rythem section (much like a supercross track but with sand instead of hardpack). Very tricky

250/F is def my bike of choice when racing cause I think its much easier for me to go fast on! But the 250 2-stroke is just so much fun to ride and I love to hang it out everyonce in a while which is more of a 2-stoke style!! It just feels so nice in the air as well :thumbsup:

I have always felt this way, I have a 2003 KX250 that I love to get squirrley on. Next year I am going to buy a second hand 450 because the two-stroke tires me out so quickly. But, I will keep my two-stroke and just trailer both to the track. When I feel like some real excitement I will spark up the KX and get crazy for a little while then revert back to the 450 for its ease of riding. Good to have both.

This is my 250f killer haha

RM.jpg

rm2.jpg

and then a 250f

myhusky.jpg

I really dig the white, Id get white on my suzuki if i didnt have to get a whole new gas tank, but your bike is sweet :thumbsup:

Really nice bike man. I want a CR250 for my next bike. Hopefully by then I will be living in Texas so I won't have to worry about the red sticker!

Like I said before...that thing is soooooo nice. I actually am looking to replace my 450 with a 2 stroke. Just getting tired of the whole valve thing. Power is awesome...not to mention all the money I have put into my 450. Oh well...that's why we get good jobs to pay for all this crap right?