Sign in to follow this  

Reddick Sunday 8/13...Be there.

Reddick is riding this Sunday. I feel that it is one of the best in the state and since they only ride every so often you should make an effort to be there. We should get a good size crowd and bring a pit and some beer and steaks! Lets set it up. Brian, you in? David? Andrew? DonO? Robbie/Carl? anyone else? :thumbsup::ride:

www.mxmarioncounty.com

DaveBC,

Dam,

If the FTR race wasn't Sunday I would definitely be there.

It is a good track but "one of the best" (depends what you like), hymn, have your rode "every" track in the state? (I've rode most of 'em, but its still a work in progress).

Don :thumbsup:

so i am probly in for sure on sunday, i am gonna be there at about 9 since i will have to leave around 2 to get back in time for work. but yea i am stoked to go i cant wait.

cant make it fella's, got two big jobs this weekend. I gotta to get some time on my scooter soon, needs a rejet with the new pipe.

I snuck a ride in at bithlo sunday, hung over on 4 hours sleep. Not a great way to ride. :thumbsup:

cant make it fella's, got two big jobs this weekend. I gotta to get some time on my scooter soon, needs a rejet with the new pipe.

I snuck a ride in at bithlo sunday, hung over on 4 hours sleep. Not a great way to ride. :ride:

Brian,

You can come to Reddick. DonO will be a Waldo so you wont have to worry about him railing you out there. :applause::thumbsup:

See ya next time mang! :applause:

Brian,

You can come to Reddick. DonO will be a Waldo so you wont have to worry about him railing you out there. :applause::thumbsup:

See ya next time mang! :ride:

how the hell did you get inside DonO's dream?

:applause: