Sign in to follow this  

Washougal 250 Highlights

he planned his flip so perfectly: hit, flipped, then right on his feet, tho a little more violent, that was nuts, i think ive hit restart like 10 times already.

I coudln't believe it when I saw RC go down like that. It made me happy though because Stewart took the win!

I'll be happy when he retires. Yeah he's an amazing racer but I like to see a more even playing field than that.

Yeah he's an amazing racer but I like to see a more even playing field than that.

Well what do you think is going to happen when he retires? It's not going to be an even playing field while Stewart is around with no one to challenge him....

hadn't noticed about 4 strokes/front ends, but they were sayin' in those shady area's w/lots of tree's and washougal's dirt, etc, that hardpack under topsoil, whatever was making for some very slick places. It was raining off/on race day too, and for reed is exactly what happened.

just a post to keep this at the top of the thread list. in over not even 24hrs, bumped off to page two, this just for others whom hadn't seen if they wanted to and didn't catch the post.

hadn't noticed about 4 strokes/front ends, but they were sayin' in those shady area's w/lots of tree's and washougal's dirt, etc, that hardpack under topsoil, whatever was making for some very slick places. It was raining off/on race day too, and for reed is exactly what happened.

Reed came off the top of the hill hard and fast and got tossed by the dips in the track IMO. The light rain was a non-factor up there at the top of the track when Reed went down. He landed right in front of me. Here are the pics: http://www.tripleateam.com/dirt/v/Events/2006/washougal30july06/chadreed/

Joe..........

Joe was right there! He's on oln video to the right of the white t-shirt guy!

Another- post to keep this at the top of the thread list for others whom hadn't seen if they wanted to and didn't catch the post. -cheers.