Sign in to follow this  

Where can I buy BLACK side # plates?

Different years have different colours. My 2000 Dr650 has black plastics, so you could just order them anywhere that sells oem suzuki parts.

Different years have different colours. My 2000 Dr650 has black plastics, so you could just order them anywhere that sells oem suzuki parts.

Note:650 wong lives in canada. I think they have had black offered more than here in the US. Still should be able to get them, if nothing else a CA dealer should be able to ship them to you - at a price I'm sure

The 07's still use the white plastic side number plates.

No shit? Those bitches. Yup, just checked and you are right. Too bad... I mean can't they tell how much better the 400 SM looks with all black?

Yeah, total bitches...I wonder if the 400sm panels will fit the 650?

The 07's still use the white plastic side number plates. I would call a couple of the Suzuki dealers in Canada. I'm sure they can get them. Try www.SuzukiOfBrampton.ca or www.mcbridecycle.com. Just go on the Canadian Suzuki site and search for dealers. Good luck.

Thanks for the links. I've emailed them but haven't heard back.

Does anyone know what year the black plastic was sold, and whether it was in the US?

I know for sure that 2000 had black plastics in Canada, as I have one, and i think the 2001 also. Not sure for you on the Stateside though. Sorry