Sign in to follow this  

Can I get a little feed back please?

Just curious, do you all like the white # plates, ( front and sides) or do you like them to be the same color as the rest of the plastics?

Thanks...

white plates make it appear more like a mx bike, bigger bike, and just give it that nice transition. i like the white.

I like the white plates, but typically the 250F class covers the white plate up with decals, using a black background and white numbers, 450 class is white background black numbers.

i like the white plates but the black background with the whits numbers is nice too

all plastics the same color. Black. Most people out there buying bikes don't race them anyways. Why not have a clean looking bike. If you're hardcore race then kick down for some whities or some white nombres.

I know that alot of the higher grade plastics (one/acerbis/polisport etc.) use the white side panels and front plates, with the exception of a few colors. I have ordered kits from Polisport and Acerbis before and the red/blue/green/white all have the white plates. The black/orange/and chrome variations have matching plates. I like the white panels and front plate, you can put #'s on them if you like or just apply the matching graphics. PM me for some photos if you like, I have graphics mounted to all colors.

:thumbsup: NO white.

Keep them all the same color. Mine is all black and looks great.