Sign in to follow this  

How NOT to ride your new Honda .....

gee the repost police were out damn quick smart

repost police? oh, so we should have lied and said it wasnt.

god, some people :thumbsup:

yep, this video is like 11 years old! (1st Moto XXX video i believe) it was funny as hell back when PINK Honda's were cool!?!? i never did understand the color schemes in the 90's :thumbsup:

ok this s really gay who rides in a g-string gayest shit ive eveer seen

I've never seen gay guys act that stupid in g-strings "chickmagnet" lol... nice name. This isn't funny now and it wasn't funny 11 years ago.

repost police? oh, so we should have lied and said it wasnt.

god, some people :ride:

The thing that makes re-posts annoying are the people that say "re-post" and take up half of the first page doing it. Who fugging cares if it a re-post.

I think the video is kind of funny, reminds me of the re-post police! :thumbsup:

Did you guys know that is Mike Metzger and Brian Deegan? It is very gay but funny as well. You can't tell me that you didn't laugh when Deggan takes off dragging his feet behind him. That's classic.

ok this s really gay who rides in a g-string gayest shit ive eveer seen

Its a comedy skit smart guy....Only a person who's insecure about thier sexuality would find this clip gay, nice screen name, hint,hint...

That was made SOO long ago it was an attack on Factory Teams, funny and true at the time. There were several clips like this from various vids. Ever see the clip in Disturbing The Peace called the "Souper Bowl of Motocross" It was a race held in a toilet bowl and the "Spoiler" was a Japanese Factory rider w/ 4 bikes and..... awww never mind.

Trying to explain things like this to anyone that wasn't riding *way* back in the 90's is too damned pointless.

mxrider14 -- This thread is older than Pamela Anderson

HAHAHA

This is the first time I have seen that. Very funny sh*t :thumbsup::ride: