Sign in to follow this  

Watkins Wendesday?

What time we talking about. I can probably make it early, around 8 for a few hours or really late like around 4. They prep on Wednesdays and water in the afternoon.

Yep, thats why im going wednesday... Ill get there probably 11-12 and be there till dark most likely. Maybe i'll see ya out there. 250sxf?

Ehh, if you didnt go, good, it was a waste of time. Got there and the track was prepped horrible, one line with the tractor grater. dry, dusty, hard packed, no water. We rode 4 laps, got our money back and went to thunder valley wich was perfect all day.

you have to go there in the afternoon and the track gets really nice. They only water after 4. Before that it stinks.

For everyone posting, this is a thread I posted last week... Just making sure. But I am going to thundervalley this wedn. prob 11-12 am to closing.

Well, it's too late now, lol oh well. Are you gunna go out there Hit the set? Ill be there form 11 or 12 to closing in a big white 96 4 door f-350. See anyone out there. Thunder Valley that is...