Sign in to follow this  

The new Brown and Black DRZ!!!!

This is now what you call BNG!!!!!

100_1917.jpg

:applause::ride::applause::applause:

100_1916.jpg

haha

this past sunday we had the first tughill region TT ride and it was MUDDY :thumbsup: more action shots to come!

Man-O-Man.....a mudhole that deep would make me really nervous.

got to keep the speed up! had a blast it was a great ride

I love it Dave another TTr callin my bike the DRZ Tri-sport!!lol

nice paint job!

Swamp water.....excellent water based Primer

I rode at some PA state land last weekend by myslef. Had a blast! Did an 8 mile loop 4 or 5 times and got my DRZ real dirty. I love trail riding the DRZ. I need to find some dualsport buddies in my area.

I rode at some PA state land last weekend by myslef. Had a blast! Did an 8 mile loop 4 or 5 times and got my DRZ real dirty. I love trail riding the DRZ. I need to find some dualsport buddies in my area.

It took a year and a half to find anyone in my area. Then turns out was posting here takin back and forth with someone local.... we made the plans and turned out i knew the guy!!! small world.... One thing though his KTM 625sxc is one hell of a monster, and dave who has the xr650l had that beast moving :thumbsup:

enjoyed the pics and ride report. always love seeing the knobbies on the SM.

Any tips on turning the drz around on tight trails? I can barely push with my feet on level ground with the 17s! MX wheels would probably be insane.

A old school way is lean the bike, turn front wheel, apply front brake , and gun it.....leaves a nice rut but it turns the bike 180 degrees!!!!!

It took a year and a half to find anyone in my area. Then turns out was posting here takin back and forth with someone local.... we made the plans and turned out i knew the guy!!! small world.... One thing though his KTM 625sxc is one hell of a monster, and dave who has the xr650l had that beast moving :thumbsup:

Where are you guys in NY??

This is now what you call BNG!!!!!

100_1917.jpg

:applause::ride::applause::applause:

100_1916.jpg

haha

this past sunday we had the first tughill region TT ride and it was MUDDY :thumbsup: more action shots to come!

It's a wonder I didn't run into you guys. I rode 400 miles on my DRZ on Tug Hill and the surrounding area last weekend. Saw plenty of other bikes but no other DRZs.

I have a camp in Constableville and was there from Wednesday afternoon until Monday morning. I usually ride with a few locals on wheelers that like to try and get me stuck in mud holes. :applause:

That looks like familiar terrain... Any chance were you in Barnes Corners? I was just there a few months back, I went to the quad thing they had goin on (yes, all my friends like four wheels, so sad...). It was kinda funny being the only bike. Also, what region are you located in, I'm always looking for new people in this area to ride with.

Just curious about your rims. Are those the stock "SM" wheels with suited rubber applied or are they the standard "S" wheels? If they were the 17" SM wheels did they handle well offroad? Im looking into buying a DRZ and not sure if I should get the SM model or the S. If the tires can just be changed it would be a HUGE cost savings over having to buy another set of wheels.

Looks like you had a lot of fun :thumbsup: