Sign in to follow this  

03 rmz Questions

What is a good price for an 03 that has brand new tires, plastics, paddle tire, and has been fully rebuilt? Also, it takes awhile to warm up, is this normal? And is this a good bike for the dunes? Thanks for any help

What is a good price for an 03 that has brand new tires, plastics, paddle tire, and has been fully rebuilt? Also, it takes awhile to warm up, is this normal? And is this a good bike for the dunes? Thanks for any help

I would say pretty expensive, being it is one of a kind. :thumbsup:

No seriously, 04 was the first year Suzuki/Kawasaki made the RMZ.

My bad, my neighbor said it was an 03 first but realized it was an 04... Anyways, anybody want to help me out with those questions?

when digging in sand you need a 450 or better, you'll get bogged down real fast.

an 04 is a hot running bike. it's a ok bike with lots of wind running over the motor, like at the track.

If your going to ride just dunes or what ever.....buy a 250 2-stroke. Should do you good. Plus I would never buy a bike from someone I don't know or from someone who doesn't know the year of their own bike.

The RMZ250 is a race bike. No, it's not a good dune bike, unless you want to do constant mait. to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!