Sign in to follow this  

handlebars??

Just about every online motorcycle store sells them. How can you not find a pair??? Try spelling Renthal correctly. I typed in renthal into google and got 516,000 results.

I would suggest Renthal 797-01. Its 20mm taller than stock. My wife is 5'3", we put on the BBR triple clamp that extended the bar up about 3/4"or 1"-can't remember (and dropped the front a little)...along with the stiffer front springs...the Renthal bar set her up perfect!

Just about every online motorcycle store sells them. How can you not find a pair??? Try spelling Renthal correctly. I typed in renthal into google and got 516,000 results.
...Dude, not just any Renthal bar will do. :thumbsup: Try looking at the pit bike selections or the ATV selections.

Rocky Mountain has them, Moto Sport has them, etc. Look under mini bend Renthals or go for a Pro Taper Yamaha mini bend

...Dude, not just any Renthal bar will do. :thumbsup:

im lost...wouldn't any 7/8th bar work? (not talking about oversized bars)

Well to the thread starter don't search for bars specifically for a ttr125 just look for some the size of the bars you have now and the bar bend you like.

ya i was looking at some too, but the ones i find are usually 1 1/2" longer then the stock ttrs, will that matter?!

im lost...wouldn't any 7/8th bar work? (not talking about oversized bars)

Well to the thread starter don't search for bars specifically for a ttr125 just look for some the size of the bars you have now and the bar bend you like.

Just a size issue, width, height, etc...not just the 7/8th size.

Anyone have a part number for that Pro-Taper Yamaha Mini bend?

...Dude, not just any Renthal bar will do. :ride: Try looking at the pit bike selections or the ATV selections.

He wasn't very specific with his post. He said he couldn't find anything so I suggested a search. Why so harsh??? :thumbsup:

Any mini-high bars work great. I prefer a height of about 130mm's or so. Renthal mini-highs are 132mm and probably my favorite mini bars. Although, I ran Tag Mini Plays on my 110's and xr80's.

will it fit fine or do i have to do anything to it???

The Pro Taper Mini Yamaha Bend is almost identical to the stockers except it has a better bend at the ends. (flatter so you can rotate a bit more) Same width. 7/8th so bolts right on. I opted for a set of riser as well from Tusk for 20 bucks including shipping. JUST BUY THEM ALREADY! (jk)

The Pro Taper Mini Yamaha Bend is almost identical to the stockers except it has a better bend at the ends. (flatter so you can rotate a bit more) Same width. 7/8th so bolts right on. I opted for a set of riser as well from Tusk for 20 bucks including shipping. JUST BUY THEM ALREADY! (jk)

does rocky mountian have them or can you give me a link.

I'm too lazy to read the whole thread to see if anyone else already said this, but if you can find bars for a bike of a similar size, then those will work fine. I put Renthal handlebars for a CR on my tt-r230, and they work quite nicely.

Do you mean you want them taller than stock? Or you dont?

Because it should say on the tag or box whether or not they're high bend handlebars. If not, then you could always just measure the sweep, height and width of your bars, and then find the dimensions of the new ones.

Do you mean you want them taller than stock? Or you dont?

Because it should say on the tag or box whether or not they're high bend handlebars. If not, then you could always just measure the sweep, height and width of your bars, and then find the dimensions of the new ones.

i want somthing thats just a bit taller then stock or the same size as stock.

ANY 7/8" DIAMETER BAR WILL FIT, EVEN IF YOU TOOK A PIECE OF 7/8" STEEL PIPE IT WOULD FIT THEN JUST PUT YOUR CONTROLS ON!!!

I dont mean to be mean but they will all fit, some may not be comfortable but they will all fit, just go with any mini high bend, or if your big any big bike high bend. Cant go wrong with the RC Bend.