Sign in to follow this  

Moto X Torrents Changed Tracker

How do I watch these files once they are downloaded?

You have a bittorrent client on you pc? If not go to www.download.com and search for 'bitlord'. Download and install it.

Leave it running and click on a torrent and it will open in bitlord. Press OK and it'll start downloading.

Hopefully these work for you guys. There are still people downloading the original files.
Thanks for your trouble, keeping fingers crossed,

I am still seeding the step-up, only two of us, peeps need to stop hit n running.

Thanks again :thumbsup:

ok i have utorrent 1.6 on my computer. I have downloaded xg step up and the washougal race. The xg step up will play as and auto track and has a few pictures, but the race is not doing anything. I am very new to this system.

The Supermoto needs re-seeded - Help

The Supermoto needs re-seeded - Help

No one has the complete file yet except for HooterHonker so no one CAN seed it for the full 100% only for the percentage they are stuck at...

Im stuck at 557 of 934mb and still sending data to others for supermoto, been like that for hours.

Thanks HH, Ive already sent 3gb of this dam thing and only have 571mb. ;-(

Ill seed for a while when Im done, but Ive given my share & more. ;-)

yay now all i need is ppl with the full file to seed damn it

Once Again: No one has the complete file yet except for HooterHonker so no one CAN seed it for the full 100% only for the percentage they are stuck at...

I have 781 mb of the SM file, looks like HH's seed is down again... I need the last 150mb...!!!

I have 781 mb of the SM file, looks like HH's seed is down again... I need the last 150mb...!!!

Back up, I throttled my upload back a little bit hoping it will keep it from crashing. You guys are gonna eat this box alive.

HH

You rock HH - thanks for trying at least. I have about 850 mb down on the supermoto race about 2.5 gig up and as soon as I get the whole thing I will seed it for at least a few days. I have preveiwed it and it appears to be all good - yaye :thumbsup:

I updated my system to automatically log on, and launch my bt client after a restart. I'll try uncaping the upload through the night and see where it gets me.

HH

You rock HH - thanks for trying at least. I have about 850 mb down on the supermoto race about 2.5 gig up and as soon as I get the whole thing I will seed it for at least a few days. I have preveiwed it and it appears to be all good - yaye :applause:

Lucky you, I have 883mb and uploaded 5.6gb. :ride:

Guess there will be 2 more of us seeding in the next couple hours. :thumbsup:

hopefully I can get these downloaded then I'll happily seed....thanks a bunch HH