Sign in to follow this  

First test on the 2007 Husqvarna Line + 2008/09 Pics

"but ago to be worth its dowries in the fettucciati ones, where the crushing of the posterior one favors the brushed one of the curves on the plate. "

&%$#@!?! This is funny to read. Try to read. Remind me not to buy stock in google translations. Let me know when you get this in English.

wow great pics of the bikes shame about the writing lol from Wat i can make out from the attempted reading they seem like good bikes again from husky!!!!

That was a very interesting article !!!

Husqvarna mannaged to make their 2007 4S Euro3 emissions compliant...using carburators !!!

I tought that was impossible !?!?

If only they put a darn El.Fan and thermostat...at least as optional items....and a wide ratio gearbox...

Darn, im really with a itch to buy a new bike...now that i know that its possible to have a dirtbike with Euro3 emissions using a carbs, i dont give a damn about EFI...

The bikes pictured 3rd and 4th from the bottom on the left seem to have the exhaust on the left side. Which bikes are those and why the change?

have heard from a reliable source that husky will also be bringing over 3 models of the husky jr. 50 cc's. lets get the little ones started off right. :thumbsup::ride::applause:

You are correct. There is also talk of a 125cc fourstroke trail bike like a TTR 125E.

You are correct. There is also talk of a 125cc fourstroke trail bike like a TTR 125E.

I was looking at a European mag at boarders a while back and they had several bikes that had the husky logo and were 80-125CC 4 stroke play bikes. I'm guessing china manufactured with huskys consent? They had a bunch of cool / weird bikes in that mag that we do not see here. Lots of small displacement stuff. I think there was even a street legal husky 2st street bike.

K

Yea, the kickstarter lever looks like a YZF model. Maybe its a early proto and its not even a husky motor?

The bikes pictured 3rd and 4th from the bottom on the left seem to have the exhaust on the left side. Which bikes are those and why the change?

It seems odd that they would post information about 08 and 09. Doesn't that sort of thing just kill bike sales for 07 since people will wait for the all new models?

I was looking at a European mag at boarders a while back and they had several bikes that had the husky logo and were 80-125CC 4 stroke play bikes. I'm guessing china manufactured with huskys consent? They had a bunch of cool / weird bikes in that mag that we do not see here. Lots of small displacement stuff. I think there was even a street legal husky 2st street bike.

K

CHracing builds the little Husky's for Husqvarna.

They have a adult sized 125 4stroke that uses the Yamaha TT125 motor.

It comes with likghts and looks just like the other Husqvarna Enduros.

http://www.chracing.it

http://www.chracing.it/new/models.php

HuskyRips

Those are neat little bikes. 125cc 4st with turn signals and passenger foot pegs....

Yea, the kickstarter lever looks like a YZF model. Maybe its a early proto and its not even a husky motor?

Yes and it have two wheels also, maybe it is a yamsuzhondaktmharly and not a Husqvarna. :ride:

Husqvarna is the oldest motorcycle brand in the world. Over 100 years. So it it is possible that all other brand is a copy of Husqvarna. :thumbsup:

:applause: Klas

What's a DeleLama?

dali lama or he may be refering to a new samwich meat.

Or you can just refer to as "His Holiness"

The translation on the specs pages are correct Italian. "Clicka here"

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.moto.it%2Fprovemoto%2Fprova5629.asp&langpair=it%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools

I love the TC510. Must resist tho!