Sign in to follow this  

Hillclimbs?

Anybody know of any decent Amateur hill climb races coming up?? Let me know. There is one Labor Day Weekend here in Springville, NY, and one Sept 10 in Johnstown, PA. Any others?? :thumbsup:

I know it's not much help but I went to a hillclimb event about 5 years ago in the town that is the next exit after Friendship on rt 86 heading east. Can't think of the town for the life of me.

Like I say, not much help.

Races no, but there are some great trails down in the ravines and on the razorbacks behind Bar-Chel's, off to the west of the gas line crossing on the north side of Catt. Creek near the boy scout camp :thumbsup:

that is, if you can get to them anymore. :ride:

The Schictel Nazi's fenced up alot of the entry points. :applause:

That barrier's climb is a boring stroll up the sidewalk after riding those other trails.

Hey happy... Your from Springville? Where do you ride? My names Ed Heary. What year did you Graduate? I've got a KTM and we usualy ride down in PA.

Hey happy... Your from Springville? Where do you ride? My names Ed Heary. What year did you Graduate? I've got a KTM and we usualy ride down in PA.

Yeah Ed, I am. Nice to meet you. The last name rings a bell, I grew up in West Valley but went to Springville Gastro-Intestinal.

I checked your profile, I uhm *cough* graduated the year before you where born. Holy sh#$ did that make me feel old!

I don't get offroad much as the whole kid & family thing gets in the way now and i am seriously out of practice. I have seen a few dual-sported Zuke's & Yammies cruising around Springville, mostly on the rear wheel :thumbsup: You one of that crowd?

I have a 650L and when I do manage the time it is mostly light trails & railbeds now, I leave the suicidal crashtest dummy type riding that i used to do to the lighter, more flexible & healable. :ride: I am up in Niagara county now.

Where in PA do you ride? I used to go down that way with some friends, if i remember right it wasnt to far from Olean.

~Ken

Hey Carpie,

We're going to be down at majestic saturday morning. Look for the goofy guys with a My Red Dodge, a MY KTM 520, a DR 350, WR500, KLX 650, and a KDX 250. Yeah its wierd that all 3 of my bikes are going, but i just sold the dr 350, and the guy ridign my wr500 might buy it. :thumbsup: . Let me know if you are interested in riding with us and i can let you know what time we are showing up

Thanks for the invite. I just read the message though :thumbsup: I wouldn't have been able to go anyhow as I just had lasik surgery a week ago Friday and the eyes aren't ready to catch some roost yet. I'm planning to go over to Majestic in September when they have their Cannondale theme weekend however. I have a new Cannondale Cannibal quad that I want to have there with a for sale sign.