Sign in to follow this  

DRZ rally,are you attending?

we are try to get a idea of the number of attendees so that the correct arrangements can be made at the track and here at the shop.

if you are planning on attending please reply here with number of riders including yourself in your group.

thanks! :thumbsup:

It's a very short drive for me so I'll be there.

:thumbsup:

Eddie, I will be there with my family. Total of 4.

I hope to be there but may have a work issue. Will update when certain,

Count me in for the Rampart trail ride. If the Mrs. gives a kitchen pass, I will try to make the day at IMI too.

I'm out on Saturday.

I will be at IMI in the afternoon.

Right now it looks like 4 of us will make it to Rampart.

Count me in for IMI, not for Rampart. I will probablly stop by Sat at the shop also. See you guys there! :thumbsup:

We should probably repost the dates, times and locations.

Here it is.

Update**Update**Update

Ok Ladies and Gentlemen, I have the following news and schedule for all to peruse:

Friday, September 1st - Nothing specific scheduled as yet, probably a Travel day for most.

Saturday, September 2nd - Open House at Excel Motorsports in Denver (Home of the World's Most Powerful DRZ's and Eddie Sisneros!) I'll let Eddie chime in with details of the happenings here.

Sunday, September 3rd - DRZ Day at IMI Motorsports Complex in North Denver (really it's in Erie :applause:www.imimotorsports.com is their rather limited web site, but it has a picture of the SM/Cart track and some other tidbits. This will be a grand day of both dirt and pavement riding for all skill levels. SM and Dirtbikes are welcome and invited. IMI has a couple of dirt/MX courses, the cart track, a dirt oval and lots of room (not alot of shade, but lots of room :applause:

Monday, September 4th - We can help plan a trail ride up in Rampart for this day, or for those who prefer, Sunday. (I personally can't imagine why anyone would miss the events at IMI, but to each his own.) :ride: We can do a repeat at IMI if people are interested, but I thought this could be a travel day for the long distance visitors :thumbsup: you all will have to let me know.

So, make your plans, and take some time off. We'll be looking for you!

P.S. Don't forget to bring the family along!

More details to follow, soon!

aspen pm me, wanted to come really bad guys! Going to a cabin with the family, other than that nothing would have stopped me! Hope there will be another one, how often to get a chance to meet and ride with you all!!