Sign in to follow this  

'07 250SXF - In-stock

Just in case anyone was having a hard time locating one. I saw one on the floor at Motosport in Hillsboro, Oregon.

Very sharp bike. Bike looks even better than the pics. I noticed that the hot start is now located on top of the clutch and is lever activated. No more decompression lever? New front fender design gets rid of the silly front brace.

Tempting but I'm going to wait for the 450sx.

It was always a hot start...on the KTM 250SXF

The decompression levers were on the older different models like the 450SX ect.

Yeh, my local dealer got their first 250XFC-W and 250SX in last week. I stopped in on Saturday and was able to sit on the 250XCF-w and start it. She sounded pretty good and looked even better.

Unfortunately, the first one is already spoken for. I get the 2nd one that they get but that won't be until next month... :thumbsup:

why is it that california did not get 07's yet? I feel a bit snubbed by ktm

CRazy42:

I picked mine up yesterday. See my post elsewhere on this page for my initial impressions. It's FABULOUS. VERY light feel, and gobs of torque.

You're going to love it.

You can take a look at a whole series of pics on the K t M t a l k . c o m page.

BZ

Went to the open practice at Mountain View MX on tuesday and there were two guys with '07 250SXF.

Looks like Oregon dealers got their fair share.

CRazy42:

I picked mine up yesterday. See my post elsewhere on this page for my initial impressions. It's FABULOUS. VERY light feel, and gobs of torque.

You're going to love it.

You can take a look at a whole series of pics on the K t M t a l k . c o m page.

BZ

As a soon to be KTM owner, that is great news to hear! What you are saying about the light feel is exactly the impression I had moving it around at the dealership; It feels and moves around a lot easier than my 250X.

What do you think about the suspension? I am 185lbs and ride on the MX track occasionally. Do you think that the suspension will work in this application? If not, the dealer and I are going to go through the valving. :thumbsup:

Yo

got my sxf250 on monday this week , stoked ! not many in the uk yet i think mine is 1 of a few that have landed hear in england. any one thinkin about gettin one stop. its not worth even thinking about it just go get one there super cool.