Sign in to follow this  

D208 160/60.......

Does not FIT!!!! I got a 160 to put on the Marchesini's and it deffinately will not fit. So all of the ones asking wich 160s will fit, this is one that wont. I guess I'll eBay it, I only paid 70 bucks for it. The 208's are on closeout.

What rim width is the Marchesini? D208 in a 160 fits on my Excel? It does rub the chain if that's what you mean by "doesn't fit?"

Nope, the bolts that hold the chain slider on are in the way. It don't fit. I think the rear is 4.5. I didn't take the time to measure when I got it. I was too excited.

Nope, the bolts that hold the chain slider on are in the way. It don't fit. I think the rear is 4.5. I didn't take the time to measure when I got it. I was too excited.

Too excited, :ride: I know the feeling. Here's what you do...mine does the same thing. Loosen the caliper so it hangs loose. Loosen up the two slider bolts and put the wheel on with the caliper at the same time. Sit underneath so that you can use your feet to lift the tire and still have your two hands semi-free. Line up the axle and get it through. Then just tighten those slider bolts back up once you get the chain on. After you do it a few times you'll get used to it. :thumbsup:

I did that but now the chain "rubs" so much it actually has a bow in it. Like it is resting on the side of the tire wit resistance.

thats one of the down sides of the mag wheels.you cant adjust the offset.

that tire fits just fine with a properly offset spoke wheel.