Sign in to follow this  

Fork Brace with Fork Guard

I can not find the thread that had a fork brace with a fork guard attached that another DR member had. Does anyone have an idea where I can get one? I need a fork guard for my Supermoto and figured I should get the fork brace with it. Thanks.

I bought both from dualstar.The guard took some modding to make work.I think it looks great,I also had to notch my fender.Look in my garage.

I can not find the thread that had a fork brace with a fork guard attached that another DR member had. Does anyone have an idea where I can get one? I need a fork guard for my Supermoto and figured I should get the fork brace with it. Thanks.
hear try this https://secure.srcinc.net/prodpage.cfm?Cat_Selected=2&SubCat_Selected=24&Product_Selected=0105&StartRow=1

$275 probably with shipping for a fork brace and guard! Can you mount the guards without the brace?

$275 probably with shipping for a fork brace and guard! Can you mount the guards without the brace?

i did with some modifying

It would be less then 200.00 for both at dualstar.com.I love the guard but would trade it in a second for the brace.