Sign in to follow this  

2007 Yz250

Anybody got one?

I know there were only some minor suspension & jetting tweaks compared to the '06, but I'm still curious if anybody has ridden one yet.

they came out in july so someone has had to ride one by now!

there prolly still gettin 06's in and sellin them before the 07's get in and sold though

there prolly still gettin 06's in and sellin them before the 07's get in and sold though

Our dealer as of Saturday hasn't gotten one in yet.

Bardwell Yamaha has them in stock (800-952-4270) and even has a used one for sale too. I guess it was raced at LL's.

Web says July, but most dealers in around here (SE PA) don't have one yet. First one is slated for the 28th and the next one (mine) 2nd week September.

My dealer has been sold out of '06' 250's for a while and still has 250F's! Go figure. from what he says, alot of guys went back to the 2 stroke this year thinking it was the last year for them.

I Picked up my '07 last week. Haven't ridden it yet. I need to prep it this week (chain, tires, grease, etc). Hopefully I can try it out this next weekend.

Anybody looking for a nice used 2005?

Hey, Toby259.

Welcom to TT.

Where are you in SC, I'm in Mount Pleasant.