Sign in to follow this  

Ramps

any of yall ever built your own freestyle ramps.. ive built shitty ones with wood/dirt about 4 feet tall that fall apart in a week.. i dont wanna buy one.. cuase i assume they are expsensive.. im not any freestyle wannabe... its just fun to catch that air and small tricks..

build an 8'. if your crazy it won't be too big. theres really good plans on freestlyemtx.com. i helped my buddy build his, its alot of work, a ton of welds and grinding.

Me and a friend are working on one too, a dirt one in his backyard... Its about 4 feet tall now and 4 feet long, so its super steep, which will be perfect I guess, haha. Only problem is a landing ramp...

I'm working on one fore my TTR125....lol....I would build on for my KX125 but there is not enough room in my backyard...anyways mine is about 4 ft tall and it is really steep....looks almost like a BMX jump but with a tiny bit less lip.

I'm working on one fore my TTR125....lol....I would build on for my KX125 but there is not enough room in my backyard...anyways mine is about 4 ft tall and it is really steep....looks almost like a BMX jump but with a tiny bit less lip.

Sounds just like the one I got going... Took about 25 loads from a wheelbarrel, :thumbsup:.

sounds cool, i never built a good ramp that stays together after about a month.

post some pics of yours. :thumbsup: