2007 crf250's

Just took out the '07 to the track. Motor has alittle more power, alot more usable. Suspension seemed better, only way to stiff for me (150 lbs). Wasn;t soaking up braking bumps too good. It jumps much better and is pretty stable in the air. Corning is good.

My one complaint is that when you spend this much money for a bike, Honda at least can tighten bolts. Several bolts on plastics were very loose, rear axle nut was loose along with chain tensioners, along with a few others. I know everyone's going to say the dealer should have checked, but the way i see it, Honda built the bike, its their job to built it 100%. Just alittle fustrating having to finish their job.

All the dealers I seen, put the wheels on the bikes and some of the plastics, Ill ask my buddy he did alot of the PDI's ( Pre delivery Inspections, assembles what needs to be assembled and inspects the bikes before there sold) So will know what the dealer has to assemble when received from honda

All the dealer has to do for Honda MX bikes is put on the handelbars and the front wheel. In foreign markets, anyway. Here in Japan they don't even put the bike in a crate. It is rolled fully assembled from the factory and delivered by truck or boat to the shops.