Sign in to follow this  

Custom Exhaust

Anyone know a source of prebent tubing sections for making a custom exhaust for a 100?

Basanni. There's another one in Long Beach, but I can't remember the name.

JC Whitney sells pre bent exhaust sections. Steel and stainless steel.

What is it going on??? BBR sold me one of their pipes, but in pieces so I could make it work on my conversion bike.

Thanks for the replies. Bassani and Ed look promising. Found some others also.

Whitney and most other places don't have smaller than 1.25".

Don't know of a muffler shop that has dies for 1" or 1.125" and I don't really want the pressed bends.

Real tubing fabricators charge more than I'm willing to spend.

Probably true of DMC also. John, what did they charge for the "kit"?

It's for a '81 YZ80.

I don't remember to be honest, plus I was working for one of their distributors at the time. It is cheaper though as it is uncoated as well. I think it was around $175-200.

Will you be using a muffler... or a meg... do you have you cam specs to calculate you length, dia tubing, and meg size if using one?

I am in the process of building a flattrack bike with a highly modified crf150 motor. I worked with a guy in california to get specs on the pipe I needed to build. Spec's based on the motor parts, desired rpm range, etc. My parts including meg. cost $80.

Let me know if you need any help.

Good Luck!

A muffler. I'm just trying to get the exhaust from the engine to the back of the bike quietly and without burning my wife's leg.

It's only got a Trail Bikes kit. The stock tubing is about 1". If I make one I figure 1.125" might be ok. 1.25" seems too big for a trail bike. I might try modifying a stock system from a TTR or KLX 125 if I can get one CHEAP.

I'll probably end up splicing together bends from a couple of stock systems.

Does anybody know where to get a dual exhaust system for a 2006 125L? I really need one.