Sign in to follow this  

Is Hollister open in the summer?

Hollister is infact open all the time. The only time they close part of the park when it rains too much and the adobe soil on the lower part of the park is unpassable

Damn red sticker BS. Seem's like its been year's sence ive been there!

Would someone mind giving me an update? How stocked the pit is now with the new owners....how the vintage track area is coming along....anything new??

I was there a month ago and I haven't seen the place change since I started riding 4 yrs ago. THe Pit seems emptier so I wouldn't depend on it for parts.

Damn red sticker BS. Seem's like its been year's sence ive been there!

Would someone mind giving me an update? How stocked the pit is now with the new owners....how the vintage track area is coming along....anything new??

I haven't been in the store yet, but the vintage track is competed and 5 miles of new trails is supposed to open next spring. Everything else is same ole Hollister

i heard that there was a pair of bald eagles nesting there and that they shut that place down

i heard that there was a pair of bald eagles nesting there and that they shut that place down

I smoked those out with a pack of Marlboro's and then shot em down with my wrist rocket. No more problems with them critters. The big problem now is a savage squirel that's taken out seven mini riders and two drunken quads. Word is that they're tracking it with a satelite to bomb the bastard back to the stone age. Once their done the plan is to napalm the area to take care of any offspring. Should be open next week. :thumbsup: