Sign in to follow this  

Looking for other riders in Teh/Cal City

I recently purchased a DRZ400S and am making the switch from road racing to trail riding. I'm looking for some other newby's or at least some riders that don't mind riding with an ex road racer that's still trying to get use to not crashing when they go off road. I live in Tehachapi and work in Cal City so the Cal City/Jawbone area is on my way home from work every day.

welcome!!! And I hope that you are enjoying your new purchase. I have never done any on road racing/riding but my brother has and maybe at some point I will. I always ride the cal city area I love the dez and can't seem to get enough of it. Next ride we are going to cal city the 18-20th with riders so that may be a somewhat challenging ride but you are more than welcome. I am no expert by any means. anytime you would like to go for a ride let me know I am always up for a ride although not till the 20th as my suspension is at precision concepts right now. I have a ride planned for labor day if you are interested pm me I will give you the info on that ride. I am in winnetka and about 1.5 hours from cal city so I cannot go unless it is on sunday. Again welsome and enjoy the wealth of thumpertalk.

I recently purchased a DRZ400S and am making the switch from road racing to trail riding. I'm looking for some other newby's or at least some riders that don't mind riding with an ex road racer that's still trying to get use to not crashing when they go off road. I live in Tehachapi and work in Cal City so the Cal City/Jawbone area is on my way home from work every day.

Hey welcome to the area :thumbsup: we are going to Dove Springs on Sunday early morning more than welcom to go :ride:

Just North of Jawbone on Hwy. 14. Go North about 5 miles I think and you will see the turn off to the left. It's well posted so you can't miss it.

I don't think anyone stops crashing nor do they get used to it. We accept it and tolerate it from both ourselves and the people we ride with.

Its very, very humbling to pick yourself up. We all have been there and continue to go there from time to time.

I wouldn't mind riding with you. Jawbone is a good place, as is Cal City. Please add me to the list of potential guys to ride with. I live in Mid LA .

:thumbsup: We will meet any TT member that wants to go.If you like send me a private mess.Let me know where you are coming from we will work on directions i could give you my cell# :ride:

We live down the hill from you

Thanks. So I'm going to show my ignorance and ask, where's Dove Springs?

it's right next to jawbone awesome place to ride!!!!

It's looking like there is great riding with a few minutes of my work and my house. I'd like to get a regular after work ride together if possible in the Cal City area.

I could meet you on mondays for rides i do not work mondays and I am always up to ride!!!! No one wshould ever have to ride alone!