Sign in to follow this  

what is the best?

k wut is the best pipe/ silencer for my 2006 yz 125 and dont say dont waist your money on a pipe do port and poilish well i want a new pipe and silencer cuz i got a mad dent in my pipe plus 4985945 more and my silencer is bent

dont waste your money, cause it sounds like you will just bend that to rat crap too! Try WhyZeds trick, block one end of your pipe, fill it with water, block the other end, and put it in a freezer overnight. Should fix alot of your

The freezer trick will work sometimes... If all else fails bring your pipe to Two Wheel Motorsport and they have the proper equipment to pull the dent, and you wont even be able to tell. They fixed one for me once for $30 and it was like new! Or you can buy an FMF pipe, they are pretty good... but if you change your pipe you will have to re jet.

You only need to block one end and thats to hold the water in until it freezes. I used a plastic bag and a couple elastics.

Getting all the water out is very important. I was rushed and the only thing I could get to work "quickly" was gas... Use common sense and water or gas or any fluid left inside the pipe will ruin the muffler packing in a few minutes when the engine is running.

The stock Yamaha pipes are really hard to beat for performance.