Sign in to follow this  

Finally! My Graphics Came.

those are some sweet graphics dude.mad props..i love the white and black on the shrouds its very clean looking..

Graphics look great, did you design them or did they? Also, your seat looks like it is extra padded, is it? and where did you get it?

Thanks for the info.. :thumbsup:

Hey gafireman, the bike in your avatar with the Monster Energy graphics, is that a 450 that they're on? I was wanting to get those for mine also. If so where did you find them at?

And Bluethumper, where did you get your graphics at? I cant really tell what it says on the shroud, i like the look though so what does it say?

Thanks guys!

Yeah, that's my 450. I got them at BTO back in Feb. They were the only place that had them at the time, but I think MXsouth.com as well as MotoSport has them too.

WebMonster5.jpg

man that's EXACTLY the way im wanting my bike to look!!!! Wow, those graphics with the black wheels!! Good looking ride man! Where at in Georgia do you live? Im in Chattanooga and go to tracks in GA.

I'm in Newnan. It's about 20 minutes South of Atlanta. We mostly stay on the southside. (Bremen, High Falls, MXCC, etc.) Give me a shout if you ever venture down our way.