Sign in to follow this  

84-91 Suspension

I will have spare '81 forks and triple tree pretty soon here, as long as my CR front end works out okay. '81-'83 forks work with a triple tree of those years. The only difference between them and '84 -'91 is that they are a little less in diameter, and about a half inch shorter. Check my garage. They work great.

ok so they are higher than 84-91 forks and how much would you be willing to sell them to me for?

I will be putting on ebay sometime next week a set of 1990 forks with 10 inches of travel and progressive springs in them. They also have Race Tech Gold Valve Emulators which is a $150 upgrade.

ok so they are higher than 84-91 forks and how much would you be willing to sell them to me for?

Actually they are a half inch shorter and less in diameter than 84-91. I would let them go for $35 plus shipping I guess. I believe that's how much I paid for them originally.

Personally, I would go for Yogi Bear's forks. Those sound pretty sweet. A much better setup up for sure. Besides, I am going to offer my forks to my friend that is looking for some of these forks first, then if he doesn't want them, they are for sale.

I will be putting on ebay sometime next week a set of 1990 forks with 10 inches of travel and progressive springs in them. They also have Race Tech Gold Valve Emulators which is a $150 upgrade.

Took a little longer than expected, but the forks are up on ebay now if anyone is still interested.