Sign in to follow this  

Calling all Ventura County Riders!

you might want to check out the california specific forum. this one is for discussing DRZ400's

I love the snobby TT posters that tell you to 'post in the correct forum.' Do you ever ride with all the time you spend posting? :thumbsup:

I love the snobby TT posters that tell you to 'post in the correct forum.' Do you ever ride with all the time you spend posting? :thumbsup:

Hey Jackass, Back off on tom, It sure didn't sound snobby to me. I'm sure he just saw you had only 13 posts and figured you didn't know any better...... And apparently you didn't.

Tom's our friend, unlike you.....

I love the snobby TT posters that tell you to 'post in the correct forum.' Do you ever ride with all the time you spend posting? :ride:

you can ride in my dust any time :thumbsup:

no snobbery here, it's forum policy. there aren't many ventura folks on the DRZ board, you'll have a better chance finding them here.

after all look where your post ended up :applause:

Thousand Oaks!! Typically ride in the Cal City / Jawbone area or Gorman if I'm feeling lucky. :applause:

Born and raised in Ventura. Moved to Pittsburgh, Pa from 02-05. Now I'm back but in Santa Paula since 05.

Born Ventura, raised Simi Valley, lived all over the US working in oil field, back in Simi Valley last 20 years.

LeadDoggy checking in from Thousand Oaks

Mostly ride Rowyer when it's open, Johnson Valley and Mammoth Lakes area. Recently found Indian Canyon to temporarily replace Rowyer....