Sign in to follow this  

thanks

im sorry to disappoint everyone but i finaly called it quits witht he kawis and bought a crf250 today so far i love it. Thanks very much for all the help u guys have givin me.

Good luck with the new bike. Let us know in a few how it is holding up.

i still would consider the new hondas really good with valve life...its the 04's and under that had valve problems

outa all the people ive talked to and know who race the 05 and 06' hondas they are holding up damn fine

But ya, please come back and give us feedback on how you like the new honda vs your 04 kx250, pros/cons

Check your oil regularly. I've heard some honda's use a little bit. Nothing drastic, just use a bit compared to the kawi. (You already probably miss the personality of the kawi motor but like the honda ergos, suspension, and handling?)

they have worse valve problems than kawis..

Not a good word to say ey, nice way to say good bye...

Well yeh man catch ya later on when i join ya in the CRF forum! :thumbsup:

And FYI, another dude here in mildura got a kxf getting off the yzf, he got 10hr's out of it and BOOM, shes gone... and my dealer said "aww you need to change the valves at 8 hours" they said 12 for me, i have a feeling no matter how long it takes to blow up a 06', they will blame the rider, cock suckers...

they have worse valve problems than kawis..

And one more think, **** ALL of the 06's have been dropping valves, "valves" is not the issue here... the valve train system is whats fcuked.