Sign in to follow this  

Rip 06'

dont look unless your up for crying

befor

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/crfrider250/896152237_l.jpg

after

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/crfrider250/100_3911.jpg

this is my good friend ryans bike, he broke his leg in a race and has been in a wheel chair for 2 months, and his leg is still in a cast, in 3 weeks he will have the ok to ride again, and yesterday morning at 5:30, his garage that is seperate from his house cought fire due to an electrical shortage.

this wasnt the only bike, he had 2 more and a quad :thumbsup:

im going to our racing organization to see if i can get a donation box put up, the kid is in enough stress already

Damm dude. At first I diddnt read the post and just looked at the pictures and I was like . Thank god that garage was separate from his house. My regards go out to him and his family.

wow, that is horrible. are you sure there wasn't any homeowners insurance or anything on those, our insurance will cover everything in the garage if it sets fire. i hope for the best for him

wow, that is horrible. are you sure there wasn't any homeowners insurance or anything on those, our insurance will cover everything in the garage if it sets fire. i hope for the best for him

if your bike or bikes and or cars have a motor in them ,----the homeowners will not pay for them at all,

--

anything with a motor in it needs a separate policy with fire included in it or you are done !! :thumbsup:

this happens a lot -----i really feel for the poor guy

it could happen to any one of us :ride:

That s a Bummer I would :ride: all the bike that would Kill me. At least no one was hurt though :thumbsup:

Thats just not right! Hope his insurance (or his parents) covered it.

I have additional insurance for the motorized items in the garage, but I have a couple of people I work with that have progressive for less than $200, have heard of more bikes stolen out of the back of the trucks now...

well i know from what he has told me that money has been tight for him because of all his medical bills from his surgery's when a guy landed on him at Central so i dont know whats going on, ill keep you updated, its just not cool

Heart breaking yes, my regards to the family , but with alot of hard work scraping, paint, cleaning and a few grand he may be able to get that going like new and cheaper then buying a new one.....maybe.....I would try, weird how the tires didnt melt?

yeah i said that too but the engine is full of magnesium and melted alloy, if you look at all the valve covers i bet that barn got really bright from the magnezium... plus all the seals and everyhting are toast

the thing im sad about it he just got mb1 suspention and he hadent even gotten to ride with it

yeah i said that too but the engine is full of magnesium and melted alloy, if you look at all the valve covers i bet that barn got really bright from the magnezium... plus all the seals and everyhting are toast

the thing im sad about it he just got mb1 suspention and he hadnt even gotten to ride with it

that 2nd pic is sad....good luck to him and getting a new bike to get back on!!

another thing....what were the other bikes in his garage?

The poor guy! I really feel for him. If that happened to me I'd be screwed:cry: . I have every penny gone into my bikes, I'm even in debt! Hope everything works out ok for him and he gets sorted again! I really could cry!

The poor guy! I really feel for him. If that happened to me I'd be screwed:cry: . I have every penny gone into my bikes, I'm even in debt! Hope everything works out ok for him and he gets sorted again! I really could cry!

same with me, every penny i make is in my bike or my truck