couple of smoking deals

Shoot that was a while ago i have seen brand new 05s still in the box they will assemble for you and send you out the door for 3000. its bad business to keep its bad business to keep last years bike in stock with the 07's coming out. better to have none left than some left when the new ones come.

This month Hahm Motorsports 5000 OTD 06 while they have alot of them. O5 at La cycle (Otd motorsports) they quoted me 5000.00. Ipicked up the06 5000 OTD this last Sat. For my son I almost bought the 05 and thought 5000 was a good buy on it but at the last minute found the Hahm add. ?

Shoot that was a while ago i have seen brand new 05s still in the box they will assemble for you and send you out the door for 3000. its bad business to keep its bad business to keep last years bike in stock with the 07's coming out. better to have none left than some left when the new ones come.

Where is the dealer selling 05's for 3 grand otd? I don't believe you!

Whoever said Ridersville Cycle in WV is right on. They're getting rid of '06's cheap as hell. They're also a KTM dealer and can get '06 250SXF's for just over 5K. I wouldn't consider buying a dirtbike from anyone other than Ridersville at this point. You can get an '06 KXF450 for under 6K.

yea right dude.....sure......huh huh.......your comparing apples to oranges

thats below dealer cost i doubt it

read the whole post.. i was asking the guy above me ( 328somewhere ) about that price.. notice the question marks....thats not a statement

read the whole post.. i was asking the guy above me ( 328somewhere ) about that price.. notice the question marks....thats not a statement

i was backin ya up bro it was meant for 328. some off these places say things

and when you get there its a different story. sounds to me like 328 was just qouteing what he heard, did he buy one? plus cali is alot different then back east. any way sounds like this post got a couple of riders some(smoken deals) and hope to continue.