Sign in to follow this  

list of cool stuff for the 230?

I seem to remember a site or a list of cool stuff for the 230 on the site here somewhere but i cannot seem to find it. Can someone point me to this?

Darn, That’s great!! It was not what i was after but will work just fine. I am sure it was a list of all the items that you could get for the 230 with each of the brands and the prices from the TT store.

It looked something like a shopping list where it said 'here are the items that are available from your 230" then would have all the exhausts for the bike listed by price.

Perhaps I should keep the garage door open when tuning the bikes as I think the carbon monoxide is really getting to me! as im sure i saw this! :thumbsup:

Thanks

Dave

I don't know what to tell ya. I had a look and didn't see anything. Was this list on another web site or was it a thread on TT?

I think I remember a thread like that, I think it was called "Commonly bought items for the CRF 150/230" Give me a minute I'll do a search.

I think I remember a thread like that, I think it was called "Commonly bought items for the CRF 150/230" Give me a minute I'll do a search.

That used to be a sticky a few months back

Yeah that's what I thought. I couldn't find it when I searched. What happened to it?

i know you already checked CRFS only , theres like honda trail bike or some thing like that it list all the suspension kits bb kits skid plates etc all trail bikes.

but i tried and cant rember the right web site