Sign in to follow this  

First ride on my new bike, have some questions...

Another bike...You suck!!!You already have some of the best looking bike's here!!!I hate you!!!Hey can you adopt me?LOL

if you wanna run the ASV front brake lever, your gunna need to buy an older pitster front brake set up of a 125x or 125 pro

so far noone makes a new pegmount, pitster is working on a new one he said, only time will tell when it comes out...Ride it, youll eventually get used to it..

The stock rotor is on the left side motor cover, where the shifter is, i dont think you can adjust the stock ignition maping, if you get the Kitaco inner rotor you can adjust it to your specs..

the forks may soften up with some riding time, if not change the oil to high quality fork oil, and run a lighter weight oil...PM staggs he should give you a starting point for the oil levels that you need

Also if U-4 is o2'ed fuel couldn't I use AV gas???All AV gas is is O2'ed fuel for the higher altitudes where o2 is lacking...I just don't know where to find this super fuel...Help

Find a small airport,Where they fly little private planes and they should hook you up with some fuel. :thumbsup:

I cut it off while woodworking out in front of my house with a table saw... board kicked up and smacked me in the face and my thumb got sucked into the blade

Sweet Mother of God. If you are accident prone, you really don't need a dirt bike.

I am sorry if you are not happy. I will call you today and make arrangments to buy the bike back from you.

Ophhhhh!!!! Now there is customer servise! Buy the custom bike back if not satisfied- nice customer service Jeremiah! That bike sounds like it will find a good and make someone very happy.

J you are a top notch guy. That was a hell of a deal you gave him on that bike. He would be a fool to sell it back to you. But, you are a stand up business man for offering to buy it back.

Staggs,

I sent you an email w/ my new cell phone number, I was hoping to handle this between us via phone, PM's or email but I can talk to you this way if you like...But just so you know, I won't cuss at you and I don't bite GOD Damn it...RRRRRRR...CHOMP...LOL Also I told you I lost your number and I gave you my new one, call me man or PM me your number so we can converse like the gentlemen we are... :thumbsup: I am not upset in the least, a little disappointed at how the bike was assembled and the motor tranny issue, but Staggs is still the man in my book, I know we will get this situated like I said in my first post in this thread... :ride:

I don't know where you got the idea that I was so unhappy with the bike...I love the chassis!!!! It was so fun even without a good motor or loose stuff stopping my day...I had a blast, I felt in control and confident on it...Never been on a bike that made me feel like I could control it as well as I felt on this bike...This one made me feel McGrathish!!! I love pitbikes...LOL...I think my next one will be a bit larger though like a BBR 160...Thats the ticket...

By the way, every one of my friends loved my bike, they are the ones who pointed out most of the issues with the assembly of the bike and the problems with the motor and the tranny like they said the 4 up is the only way to go and they have 1 down 3 up trannies!!!!!

I had no clue other then the loose head set and loosening chain, I thought it was great And now I definitely have the best bike out of them all, they will smoke me on our friends track, but I will learn how to conquer all...All I need is a 4 up tranny and a good running motor and I am home free...Oh yeah and talent...LOL

The parts that are missing I would like to get when they come in.... we are just waiting on the slow boat from china...LOL :applause::applause:

They are,

a matched sized set of chrome risers, the ones on my bike right now are 1/2" difference in height, makes for a rough ride...LOL...But I do look gansta'...WOOT FTW...

I know I was supposed to come by Sunday and pick up those risers but I knew I would be seeing you again soon and if not I would either buy them myself or ask you to send me a pair of matching risers and i would send these ones back to you...I just couldn't see spending 30.00 in gas to go back to victorville for a 10.00 set of risers... Plus I didn't get done riding till late that afternoon, and then everytime I tried to leave, my little niece started crying and asking why I had to go and I could stay one more night please stay... :prof: So I didn't leave till after 9:00

Aluminum gas cap and vent,

the one I got was plastic with a long rubber tube, I know stock ones come with them, wheres mine...LOL

red baron dipstick

The bike Has a dipstick, he offered to throw it in on the deal because i wanted one, well I wanted $1,000.00 in parts but he couldn't help me yet,not a dealer for alot of mfg of parts I wanted... Still waiting for ya buddy, gonna buy all my stuff from my man when he gets dealer staus on these mfgs.... :applause:

red ASV shorty brake lever

large pitster old style but soon to be new style M/C

These 2 parts that are part of the deal are to make it possible to run his billet throttle that was also part of the deal and to run a matching lever so it doesn't look dumb...Excellent set up...

Staggs billet throttle

Staggs couldn't put it on due to the small M/C on the bike right now...once the large, old style M/C comes in from china we will get that and the rest above on the bike.... I know Staggs is good for the parts, its all good...

I didn't realize that RK chains were not all gold...I have only ever heard people talking about RK gold chains...My mistake!!! It is in fact an RK chain like Staggs said it was and that was my biggest concern was having a chain that wouldn't stretch or break...Not that my chain was gold... :applause: but would have been a nice little amount of bling... :applause: might have to get me one... Staggs, buddy, an addition to the list...LOL...

The forks All I need to know is how to soften them up a tad until I get to be McGrath junior...LOL..They hold up my fat ass great, they just seemed a little stiff and my buddy not quite as grand in size as I am said the same thing...Not a biggie just a fine tuning the suspension for me deal....Just let me know how :applause:

The rear shock seems perfect, good job Staggs... :prof:

So far, why would I be unhappy about this bike. :applause::applause:

I love it!!!!!!!

But........

Staggs,

You told me to go over any issues i had, so I did, I know there was alot of issues but most of them were either quick fixes or personal prefrence, nothing to do with the chassis in general just I was a tad disappointed with you due to all the loose parts and the motor/tranny...

I just hate the tranny and crappy running motor...I told you I didn't want a 1 down 3 up!!!!! I specifically said 4 up tranny only!!! And I was hoping for a motor that ran well when I picked it up like you said you would make sure for me, since I am new to all this...That is my only complaint...I was wanting a new motor from Tbolt and figured Staggs works with Tbolt so it would be easier to have him get it and I figured i would get a better deal on it if Staggs bought it...He offered me his used motor for a great price instead and I was told it was exactly like the one I wanted...So I said HELL YEAH..RRRR...Chomp... LOL

it might not be running right since you broke it in with low octane fuel Staggs, I thought of that...Possibility maybe :applause: I just don't understand why you would have used 91 in a bike that needed race gas??? No wonder it isn't running right...Whats funny is I added a bottle of lucas octane booster and it didn't help it a bit, so there is something else wrong with it, a carb setting or inner rotor setting or something...

I love the chassis!!!!! I worked on it, I tightened down most of the problems with the rolling chassis, took off some of the dumb stickers on it, I am making it my own, giving it its new owners personality...IT IS MINE NOW!!!

So Staggs, I love the chassis I hate the motor tranny... Help me out and take back this motor from me.... What do you say Staggs ole' buddy, you wanna help a customer out, here is a prime chance at excellent customer service... :applause:

I bought 2 things from you,

I love one(rolling X2R chassis),

hate the other(motor/ 1 down 3 up tranny)

do me right and refund me my money on the one I hate that I told you I didn't want in the first place... It is the least expensive one out of the 2...And besides, the deal started out for just the chassis, I asked for a Tbolt motor, you offered your motor that you told me was exactly what I wanted...It isn't I am sure it was a valid mistake, stuff happens, but I don't like it so please take it back and refund me my money please???!!!??? :confused:

Call me Staggs, I will PM you my number again and if you want the call on my dime, PM me your number again as I told you I lost your number and I will call you, lets communicate... :applause::applause:

been downing the energy drink while u wrote this??? you are one crazy mofo lmao :prof:

been downing the energy drink while u wrote this??? you are one crazy mofo lmao :applause:

You got that right :ride: You sound like a baby :applause: Sounds like the problem with the bike is you can't ride :thumbsup:

it seems to me this is just an underhanded way to bash jeremiah , if your not happy with the bike you bought ( and at a killer deal i hear ) you should have called jeremiah not come on this site and start talking krap .

don't tell me you can't contact him , his number is all over the net plenty of ads in major mags and always at the races both big and small .

i hope you get this worked out but if i were jeremiah i'd think before i helped you out after all the krap talking you thrown around .

just my two cents like or not .

you no what my brother has been waiting a month for a front axle bolt and steering bearings for a works one and staggs said he would throw in some goodies like a chain guide and shipp it 3 days that was 2 weeks ago I don't no whats up with staggs but im starting to think he is all talk. HE got his money but we got now parts pretty shady :thumbsup:

god bless you staggs and the other importers that deal with crazy claims from clueless people everyday! :thumbsup:

i cant wait for the day you finally get sick of them haha

did you get the old style m/c or the new one? The old style you can run a throttle with no problem. the new one is smaller and dosn't fit right.

well its definatly not like my 125x m/c...The one i got is tiny, and has a weird brake lever...i pushed the master cylinder over more to the inside for the brake lever to clear the throttle tube, works fine..i have the red baron throttle which is even larger/beefier (makes it have less room) than the staggs racing throttle

interesting. when I mounted the staggs throttle I had to slide it so far over it kicked the lever up at a odd angle and look and felt wrong.

same here it was all crooked, but messing with it, and adjusting the lever out i got it to work without hitting the throttle, i also run the throttle off to the left a tiny tiny bit, and ya from the brake being so far to the right it did kick the lever up funky at first, but by just messing with it, i got mine to ride at a normal level and feels comfy on the track

heres a pic, hope it might help?

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y286/kx250frider651/3dcc29e9.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y286/kx250frider651/4ece2758.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y286/kx250frider651/64c1fbe6.jpg