Sign in to follow this  

And I need your advice in choice motobike!!!

Hello!

Please, help me to choose motobike.

What I have: KTM 525 SX 2003

What I want: NEW 2006 - Honda CRF 450 or Yamaha YZ 450 F or Suzuki RMZ 450 or Kawasaki KX 450 F (or KTM 450 SX, but the price is 1500$ more than other bikes). Is a big difference between this Japanees models?

I am an amateur rider, but I don't want enduro motobike. I used my KTM 2 years and I love it very much.

Thanks!

If you are a complete amateur then get the one that you can get the best price on and get the best dealer support.

The Honda has the best bike, but the valve train is a pain. I would chose the YZF450 because its the most durable 450 IMO. And its smokin fast.... but the honda is just all around the best. Damn valves though...

The Honda has the best bike, but the valve train is a pain. I would chose the YZF450 because its the most durable 450 IMO. And its smokin fast.... but the honda is just all around the best. Damn valves though...

He's right on about Honda valves, but I think he meant to say Husqvarna is the best all around. If you want a bike to ride motocross get a japanese bike. If you want to ride off road or enduro, get a bike from Europe. The Japanses bikes are lighter and better for motocross. The european bikes come with better components which are better for off road.

Because it is heavy, the engine become superheating in summer time (radiator is the same like on KTM 450 SX, but engine size - more) and so on. I bought my motorbike 2 years ago. It was not new. And now I want something different.