Sign in to follow this  

Heading for Dove Springs,Sunday wanna go

Going on a early morning :thumbsup: Sunday.We know the area very well plan on burning 5to7gal and 90+mil.We like to get there @ 530to6am and were gone by 10:30 to Noon

where is dove springs?

might be able to hook up, depending on the driving distance.

I am in corona 92880

Going on a early morning :thumbsup: Sunday.We know the area very well plan on burning 5to7gal and 90+mil.We like to get there @ 530to6am and were gone by 10:30 to Noon

Can I go Mr. RAT? please; can I, can I !!

I will meet up with you. I am going to dove springs this weekend too. PM me and give me your #, I will call you & we can hook up. :thumbsup:

.....plan on burning 5to7gal and 90+mil.

Do you got a large bore 2-stroke? I get better mileage in my truck pulling a 10,000 lb trailer :thumbsup: Seriously, on our 100+ rides I use between 3-4.

Do you got a large bore 2-stroke? I get better mileage in my truck pulling a 10,000 lb trailer :applause: Seriously, on our 100+ rides I use between 3-4.

No i don't have a bore kit,Depending how hard you :ride: and the terrain in 100+ you will burn 3-7gal.We like to do a 50 mile loop which is over 2 gal.If you do 3 loops that would be over 6 gal.of fuel it is allways better to have to much than not enough :thumbsup:

Do you got a large bore 2-stroke? I get better mileage in my truck pulling a 10,000 lb trailer :thumbsup: Seriously, on our 100+ rides I use between 3-4.

Depending on how and where you ride mileage can vary greatly. I have rode in Cal city and got 65 mi. out of a tank. I have also rode at Jawbone canyon and got only 45 mi. out of the same tank.

where is dove springs?

might be able to hook up, depending on the driving distance.

I am in corona 92880

That would roughly be around a 150 miles one way''That Sucks'' :ride: a little long for a partial day :applause: ? We will go in the winter for the weekend :thumbsup: