Where do you ride in So.Cal

I like Jawbone/Dovesprings area East side of 14 and up to McIvers Cabin. LPNF above Hungry Valley. Those are the places i frequent the most. I think i am going to do a little more exploring when it cools off. But i will ride pretty much anywhere. There are lots of places i know of that i have not seen yet.....Scott

I ride hungry valley, arora flats (not sure how to spell that one!), we have also been riding out in acton off of red rover mine. you can actually take the ridgeline from arora flats all the way out there which is a pretty fast and fun ride. Johnson Valley is allot of fun i just have bad luck with my bike there.

I like Jawbone/Dovesprings area East side of 14 and up to McIvers Cabin. LPNF above Hungry Valley. Those are the places i frequent the most. I think i am going to do a little more exploring when it cools off. But i will ride pretty much anywhere. There are lots of places i know of that i have not seen yet.....Scott

I ride dove springs at least once a month all year, PM me and we can :ride: I live north of Lancaster. ?