Sign in to follow this  

tc250 mufflers

Hi

How many of you guys have tried different mufflers on your 06 tc250? I think the stock one is very quite and is holding the bike back in the bottom end

What do you think?

If you haven't seen it, look for Pocono Pete's list of '06 mods for the 250. Definitely helps the low end and free. A friend of mine got the leoVinci silencer and that works well. I have a Doma- it woke the bottom end up a lot but it's very loud. good for racing only

I may have a used Ferracci system for sale very soon if anyone is interested. One of my customers is trading his TC250 and wants to sell the FBF pipe.

Hi

How many of you guys have tried different mufflers on your 06 tc250? I think the stock one is very quite and is holding the bike back in the bottom end

What do you think?

Because the Bike is Jetted rich from the Factory, anything you do as far as a more open exhaust will help lean it out and therefore make it run better.

Yes, the Pro Circuit Pipe Helped on a TC that we have but I am anxiously waiting to try it with the PC Pipe since it's been Re-Jetted.

ANY less restrictive Pipe (in general terms) will show gains on tthe bottom end (lower RPM Range) but noise is the drawback.

Guys the best fix is use the system from the TC450. It opens everything up from the collector back (headpipes are the same size 250/450) and then it will really haul !!