Lester Beach And Surrounding Area

What's happening Whitey. I don't ride MX, but do ride this area which has great woods trails and soft deep sandy fire roads with good climbs. It's North on Lagimodiere till you get to the turn off for Grand Beach (don't turn and continue straight). About 10 minutes in that direction and you will start to see the trail system which is on either side following the highway with entrances into the bush trails. The North Star trail is on your right and has some feeders into other trails that go to Grand Beach, Stead, etc. A little further up Lagimodiere (North) you can get into sand pits close to Traverse bay Esso station. I've been riding there about 3 years now and am still finding new places. I like off road riding and it is definitely good times.

The RCs are out most of the time stopping unplated bikes and the guys who rip down the paved sections. If you are woods riding than you only really need to worry about the head on traffic in the one ways and the wildlife darting out onto trails. The quads don't yield what so ever and usually have inexperienced riders with no helmets and 2 passengers.