Sign in to follow this  

White Gear

Im thinking of getting the white and green thor gear called Celtic but it has so much white in it im worried that mud will just destroy it with stains. Does anyone have gear with that much white and if so can you keep it stain free? Should i just save myself the trouble and get something else? Thanks for the help.

i have the all white fly gear and when it starts geting dirty i just through it in the washing maschine with some oxy clean and it looks like new agin, go with the white gear.

Shout it out!!haha.I asked my mom how she keeps my gear soo white and she shaid that when we get home she washes it off with the hose and then sprays shout on it.Lets that soak in and then put it in the washer.

Im thinking of getting the white and green thor gear called Celtic but it has so much white in it im worried that mud will just destroy it with stains. Does anyone have gear with that much white and if so can you keep it stain free? Should i just save myself the trouble and get something else? Thanks for the help.

im gonna get white/blue it looks pretty nice!

If my white gear gets muddy, I hose it off in the driveway then spray it with Spray and Wash and toss it in the washing machine. Looks new every time. :thumbsup:

Depends on the dirt. When I lived in Nor Cal, the red dirt would not come out of the clothes. It would actually stain the aluminum parts on the bike too. Nothing short of fire or an exorcist seemed to get my gear clean.

Now I live in the Central Valley, CA. Dirt here washes right off the bike, and right out of the gear. I can actually consider white or light colored gear as an option.

Yep....Spray and Wash works wonders on white gear. I say get it.

Spray and wash never gets my gear stains out... Maybe its because I always clean it the day after I ride.

Does anyone know, is that bright orange gear that Windham and Grant have been wearing the 06 or 07 stuff?

Mud does tend to stain white gear and it won't come out without some kind of special treatment. Shout should work fine.

I have the 05 TLD AIR gear, and it has a ton of white. Just throw it in the wash with some spray and wash and it comes out like new. :thumbsup:

I have had white TLD gear for about a year, I just spray with shout and throw it in the wash with some oxyclean and it comes out like new every time, no problem.

Shout it out!!haha.I asked my mom how she keeps my gear soo white and she shaid that when we get home she washes it off with the hose and then sprays shout on it.Lets that soak in and then put it in the washer.

Wish I could get my mom .... or even my wife to wash my gear :thumbsup:

My white stuff looked ok for a while. It did get stained from the clay, but even so its still white enough to look ok.