Just picked up an 03 yz450f NEED HEADER

whatsup everyone, looks like i'll be here all the time. I had a yz250 2 stroke and I sold it and got one of the talked about 4 strokes. Tell me anything I need to know.

And if at anyway possible I NEED A STOCK HEADER. The one on mine is bent near the head right on the bend. Doesn't that seriously rob the bikes power?

Re: Just picked up an 03 yz450f NEED HEADER

Check eBay. The headers off of YFZ quads are stainless, but are an exact fit for the Ti ones from WR's and YZ's. They're more durable and usualy lots cheaper, too.

"Take me as I come cause I can't stay long"

'03 WR450f

'92 WXE360

'86 CR250

Will this one work? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/YAMAHA-YFZ-450-YFZ450-HEADER-PIPE-EXHAUST_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43978QQihZ003QQitemZ130014635698QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Damn you're giving that away dude

Yeah well another TTer sold me a full DRD system that was absolutely mint for only $200 so I thought since I got a good deal I would let someone else get a good deal. Besides, I was just going to throw it away anyways.

Yeah well another TTer sold me a full DRD system that was absolutely mint for only $200 so I thought since I got a good deal I would let someone else get a good deal. Besides, I was just going to throw it away anyways.

throw it away? NUTs............all my extrra parts sell or have been sold......

5 bucks is too cheap....thanks for making my life more difficult....you price fixer mess-erupper ...you ?:ride::applause::applause: