Sign in to follow this  

Pipe

I'm wondering what is the best pipe to get for my 03' CRF450F, and im wondering does the head pipe really help out that much??? And i mean like cheepesh one i could by that is still good.

I'm wondering what is the best pipe to get for my 03' CRF450F, and im wondering does the head pipe really help out that much??? And i mean like cheepesh one i could by that is still good.

Give Dave at MRD a try (his handle name is DH367 on this site), his pipes are one of the cheapest and he will build it to your spec...and if you're not satisfied, he will modify until you are happy :thumbsup:www.mrd-racing.com

Give Dave at MRD a try (his handle name is DH367 on this site), his pipes are one of the cheapest and he will build it to your spec...and if you're not satisfied, he will modify until you are happy :thumbsup:www.mrd-racing.com

Not only that but if you smash it, he'll fix it or replace it free!!! Crazy!

Have a question? Use our Search feature (top right) before asking. Our archives are huge and most likely it's already been discussed at length.

THIS REPLY IS NOT DIRECTED AT ANY ONE PERSON so no one take it personally!!!!!!!

All the responses with the "use the search" thing kill me. 75% of the time I try to use it, it doesn't work! So that tells me that a lot of folks are using it. Give folks a break! :thumbsup: If you think the question is stupid, don't wast YOUR time with a response like that. There are other members here who are willing to answer.

I'm off my box now........

lol ya it never does work

really depends on what you are searching for...but I've found that it usually gives me a ton more stuff that I don't care about and then I have to try to weed through that to try to find the info I really care about :applause: I see no problem with someone posting "another of the same question"....those that want to answer can and those that feel it's not worthy don't need to "waste their time"..my .02 The one thing that might help in the cases where people want to know "what pipe to use" would be, where do you want the power added/moved (low end, top end, mid ???),, otherwise you could get a lot of varied responses that really pertains to where they like the power to be added/needed. But from what I've seen thus far, Dave with MRD is by far the best choice overall for getting something that puts the power where you want it, customer service, and price :thumbsup: My .02 :ride:

THIS REPLY IS NOT DIRECTED AT ANY ONE PERSON so no one take it personally!!!!!!!

All the responses with the "use the search" thing kill me. 75% of the time I try to use it, it doesn't work! So that tells me that a lot of folks are using it. Give folks a break! :ride: If you think the question is stupid, don't wast YOUR time with a response like that. There are other members here who are willing to answer.

I'm off my box now........

:applause:

Well, if you were a member here for several years, you'd probably get sick of seeing 10 different oil and pipe threads every week.

The search feature is there for a reason.

If you become a Team TT member, the search feature will always be accessible. :thumbsup:

:ride:

If you become a Team TT member, the search feature will always be accessible. :thumbsup:

Really?....What's involved in that (how)...being a Team TT member?

Nevermind, I just found it! Funny I never payed attention to that before. Thanks for the heads up!