Sign in to follow this  

Stolen DR650 in Columbia, SC

My DR650 was stolen from in front of my house last night. It's yellow with white side plates and a red decal above the headlight. The header has been wrapped and it's wearing Conti Escape tires. VIN#JS1SP46A432100410. If anyone sees it or knows where it could be please PM me. This sucks and I know that it's gone probably never to be seen by me again. :thumbsup:

Dude that sucks!! I am in Rock Hill. Been leaving mine outside for quick get away for work in the mornings. Think I'll start keeping it in the building, locked up.

Do you have any insurance? Thats the reason I keep full coverage on mine.

What year is it?

I'll be sure to be on the lookout.

yeah I have full coverage but it still sucks. It is a 2003 and it's yellow.

Sorry for you're loss, I will keep a look out here. I have the only DR around & a yellow one will stick out like a sore thumb. If it is not recovered let us known what the insurance pays and what company it is.

Sorry too for the loss. However, if you see me on my yellow '03 650, in Chicago area, please don't run me down.

Did you have it chained or otherwise locked down?

That really sucks balls man...but hey, now you can take the insurance money and go out and buy one of those sweet 07's in black. :thumbsup: I always keep a disc lock on my baby...even when its locked in the garage.

I sympathize with you, man. My wife's DR200SE was stolen the night before last. She ran over a screw and noticed a flat tire when she came out of the Post Office; not being able to push it, she walked home. She locked the steering, but before we could get back to it, somebody picked it up and put it in the back of a pick-up and hauled it away. The police found it yesterday dumped in the woods. Of course the crooks weren't gentle with it, so I have my weekend work cut out for me. It is only 6 months old. She's pretty ticked, but is handling it well. If anyone ever gets my 650, they better hope I don't see them riding it! :thumbsup:

It had the steering lock on and no chain. I have not put a chain on it for over a year with no problems (it only takes one problem though apparently). It was parked three feet from my front door between the house and a tree. My insurance company is USAA, they said if it is not recovered in 2 1/2 to 3 weeks they will pay book value + tax + title fees - deductible so what ever that works out to be. In about a month I should be able to get a new one. I'd like another slow extinct yellow one, not the even faster than blue black one.

Sorry too for the loss. However, if you see me on my yellow '03 650, in Chicago area, please don't run me down.

Did you have it chained or otherwise locked down?

Don't worry I won't run you down unless I can verify it's my bike by visual observation of the RTV patch of the base gasket failure. If I see the patch I'll run you over and back up to make sure. :thumbsup:

Wait . . . you'll be in car or somethin and I'll be on my bike . . . If I see you first, I am gone, baby! :thumbsup:

No patch (knock on wood) . . . good luck!