Sign in to follow this  

suspension settings 04 TE 250

Hi ,

l am borrowing my mates TE 250 this weekend to compete in a 3 hour H+H , l have always ridden 2 strokes and my current flavor enduro bike is spanish ,my question is can any body give me some base suspension settings to be getting on with also any riding tips with regards to this bike would be handy ,

Matt

Mine is set at the base settings in the owner manual, me about 88kg I think its ok, but have dropped the fork legs so there is only 1/8" sticking through the top.

Which H&H are you doing?

Rick

04te250

UK

Pin it and fan the clutch. Seriously, the harder you ride it the better it works. Treat it like a 125 and you'll do well on it.

Which H+h are u doing? As i would like to get into doing some h+h with som Buddy's and would like to watch aload before i go into 1. good luck with the suspension settings and good luck with H+H. Ricky

Husky Bro

you might find 'enduronews' website interesting, on the events link there is a list for the year, The True Grit offroad club I think is a good one to start with 27th Aug.

also a link for info 'for Getting started'.

Send in your entry and join in the fun! :thumbsup:

Rick

04te250

UK

cheers for the tips fellas , l found the hand book on line so l intend to set it up to standard settings l weigh aboout 80 kgs , the h+h l'm doing is with northampton motorcycle club at woodend northants , l also compete with the tbec club , give them a go they are a great club with some good venues as well as a 12 hour event , looking foward to my fist blooding on a 4 stroke , will report back ,cheers :thumbsup: